VACANCY - APPOINTED DIRECTOR
Horticulture New Zealand Inc (HortNZ) is the national organisation representing New Zealand’s 5,500 commercial fruit, vegetable and berry fruit growers. The organisation works on industry wide issues for industry good to support and encourage industry growth.
The Board is looking to appoint a director to complement the skills, experience and knowledge of the grower directors elected by members.
• strong governance and leadership experience;
• particular experience of, and knowledge in, resource management and environmental issues;
• interest in and knowledge of generic issues affecting horticulture;
• knowledge of the current political/advocacy process;
• strong business management skills;
• proven strategic thinker and analytical and conceptual skills;
• ability to interact constructively with others;
• results oriented;
• excellent communicator; and
• team player.
Term – up to 3 years
Commitment - 15-20 days per year plus preparation time
Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Monday 30 May 2016.
Click here for a full position description